The safety man addresses commercial pesticide deaths
Thu, 01/12/2017 - 5:00am
A few days ago in Amarillo,Texas, four children ranging in age from 7 to 17 died from breathing toxic fumes from under their mobile home after a family member applied a strong commercial pesticide under the residence.
The fumes were from aluminum phosphide and is an extremely toxic material used to kill insects and rodents and is not for residences and is to be applied by licensed personnel only.
To view more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition https://etypeservices.com/Rocksprings%20RecordID237/